Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Anger and Regret

Never regret for what happened because there is a reason for every cause .¸¸.•¨¯`• ƸӜƷ
You will not be punished for your anger you will be punished by your anger. buddah
If a small thing has the power to make you angry, does that not indicate something about your size? ~ Sydney J. Harris

He who angers you conquers you. ~ Elizabeth Kenny

Don't carry a grudge. While you're carrying the grudge, the other g...
uy's out dancing. ~ Buddy Hackett


Malice drinks one-half of its own poison. ~ Seneca

People who fly into a rage always make a bad landing. ~ Will Rogers

The best remedy for a short temper is a long walk. ~ Jacqueline Schiff

 Every conflict we face in life is rich with positive and negative potential. It can be a source of inspiration, enlightenment, learning, transformation, and growth–or rage, fear, shame, entrapment, and resistance. The choice is not up to our opponents, but to us, and our willingness to face and work through them. ~ Kenneth Cloke and Joan Goldsmith
A morning-glory at my window satisfies me more than the metaphysics of books. ~ Walt Whitman

A morning-glory at my window satisfies me more than the metaphysics of books. ~ Walt Whitman

I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. - Emma Goldman

Bloom where you are planted. - Mary Engelbreit

...
I perhaps owe having become a painter to flowers. ~ Claude Monet (Monet's painting above)

Flowers are restful to look at. They have neither emotions nor conflicts. ~ Sigmund Freud
 One thing I know for sure is that if you struggle with any situation, but never learn the underlying lesson, it will come back to you again and again until you learn it.
Nothing ever goes away until it teaches us what we need to know.

No comments: